Saturday, September 26, 2009

i need a clear mind....

just like normal day......
we are chatting on msn......
talk and talk ...... type and type...... argue and argue .....
suddenly...... i saw a reply saying:
"i give up"
"i give up talking to u"
"i will only talk to u when your mind is clear"
i stunt for a moment and continue writting ...... none stop .....
for few minutes.... and i know there will be no reply.....
then i stop...... cause i suddenly realise i am like a crazy person.....
just typing on my own.........
i am so sensitive to that word "clear mind"
what do u mean"clear mind"?
i feel that my mind is very clear..... but i am told that my mind is not clear...
so.... does it mean..... my mind is always not clear?!!
i am really blur......
what is the measurement for "clear mind"?
does every1 have clear mind?
or just me not having a clear mind?
on that moment i realise that there is no spesific meaning for the term "clear mind"!
its just what u feel and how u feel about a person.....!
u will define a person having clear mind
only when u understand what they want to express on what they think, what they feel!
i am still waiting for my mind to be clear before i can talk to a person.
where is my mind?
i need a clear mind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment